Zoho creator is a low-code platform for building cloud-based custom apps. The apps built using Zoho Creator can be accessed from smartphones, tablets, and any web browser.
This guide will help you get started with building custom apps using Zoho Creator.
Steps to create a new app:
- Log in to https://creator.zoho.com. You will be taken to your account’s Home.
- Click New Application, near the top-right corner of the page. If there are no apps in your account, click Create Application near the bottom of the page.
- Select Create from scratch displayed on the left.
- Set the app’s name as ‘Order Management’, then click Create. You will be taken to the page of your app:1. Create a form:
i. Click on create a new form, near the bottom of the design page.
ii. select Blank.
iv. Drag and drop the fields according to your need, displayed on the left to the form.
v. set the field name required(*) or not. open the displayed on the right to the form.
i. Navigate to the Field Properties – Validation section
ii. Check the checkbox next to Mandatory:
vi. Click Done, displayed at the top-right corner of the form builder:
Now You will get to access the Application Form:
steps to create a workflow:
- Select Workflow.
- Select Application Form from the dropdown next to Choose form.
- Select the choice Created or edited for Run when a record is.
- Select the option Field rules Load of the form, user input of a field, on submission from the dropdown next to When to trigger the workflow.
- Set the workflow’s name.
- Click to create a workflow.
Field Actions- On Load: before submission
- Select Workflows from the left and select Form Actions – On Add – On Load.
Field Actions – On Validate: on form submission
- Select Workflows from the left and select Form Actions – on Add – Validate
Field Actions – On User Input: before submission
- Select Workflows from the left and click onField Actions – Quantity (field name) On user input.
Field Action – On Success: after form submission
- Select Workflows from the left and select Form Actions – on Add -On Success